We have extensive experience in the design and build of websites. We can provide a range of different types of websites that includes:
• Business websites
• Local trade style websites
• Ecommerce – Online shop websites
• Lead generation websites
• Membership style websites
• Directory style websites
• And much more…
Contact us to discuss your requirements
Effective web design is not difficult if you know how to do it. The key elements to any design of a website are:
• Pleasing on the eye – Eye catching design using graphics and imagery
• Clear message – Many designers simply clutter the pages full of information & imagery which simply does not work – Clear concise design which works, requires imagery balanced with carefully crafted content to convey the right message and guide your visitor to the action you want to happen
• Call to action – This simply means let your visitors know what action is required to take the next step whether this involves an order, asking for further information etc
• Responsive – This is an important element of any web design, as more and more people access websites on mobile devices and Google now requires sites to be mobile friendly.
• SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – You can have the best looking website in the world but if no one see’s it, it won’t work. SEM involves onpage and offpage elements to get your website visible.
To make sure we provide you with exactly what your looking for, we have a five step process which includes the following:
1. Consultation – We consult with you to establish your exact requirement
2. Creation – We create a draft design, based on your requirements sent to you for approval
3. Build – Upon approval, we build the website, providing login details for you to review the work as it progresses
4. Complete Draft Site – When the website is drafted, full details are sent to you to ensure you are happy and also to review if any other additional elements need to be added
5. Go Live – Upon your approval, we launch the site live and send all login details and ownership information to you.
This means that YOU have complete control (This includes domain names and hosting packages which are always created with YOUR details so you retain ownership)